Lubowa treats
Spent a lovely time with Kilby in Uganda last week, cooking in her kitchen, shopping in her second-story supermarket. I asked her to send me the recipe for the grilled salt and vinegar potatoes we made one evening. Here's her emailed reply:
101cookbooks.com –– where we got the grilled salt and vinegar potatoes. Vegetarian/vegan whole food recipes, unbelievably creative.
smittenkitchen.com –– New Yorker with rich tastes and a great sense of humor, latest recipe is the fried egg/bacon salad sandwich.
oneperfectbite.blogspot.com –– I no longer follow this one because a lot of her recipes seem either samey or too complicated (stuff I can't make here, using processed food ingredients) but she does have some great ideas and lots of good dessert recipes.
annies-eats.com –– mom of two with tons of "DIY" (do it yourself) recipes. I've made pumpkin spice syrup and flour tortillas from her recipes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment